my install. let me know what u think

kickerman

... pointless post.

anyway, sure keep that 15, put a nice amp to it.

build a nice box and yea go ported with a nice MDF box build.

sell those MTX and buy an upgraded amp or something.

exactly. That is like the perfect plan for both you and your wallet.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

those mtx sub are a present from my parents i cant sell them but iv decided to sell everything but my subs. ive got 2 dual 5 1/2 inch speakers, two alpine eq's, 500 watt valfenhag amp, 250 watt sony amp, and some other random speakers.

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

those mtx sub are a present from my parents i cant sell them but iv decided to sell everything but my subs. ive got 2 dual 5 1/2 inch speakers, two alpine eq's, 500 watt valfenhag amp, 250 watt sony amp, and some other random speakers.

I garuntee that both of those amps are not putting out even close to 500 and 250 watts. Wat gauge wire are you using also ???

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

my best advice, sell/throw away those amps, use the 15 in a decent size ported box (made of MDF...duh) put the box in the trunk, reinstall your backseat, and save up money for bigger, better equipment. trust me, you're better off with a low-key decent starter setup then running all that garbage you got in there now.

u cant title your threat "let me know what you think" then not listen to anyone's advice. there's alot of very knowledgeable people here who have probably forgotten more than you even know, so here's a tip -- shut up, listen to their advice, and attempt to improve your knowledge of car audio instead of acting like you know it all.

~2 cents

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i'm gonna put in my 2 cents here, the idea you had for running the 2 10's and the single 15 and switching between them isn't a bad one. But if not done right(which would be almost impossible to do) will sound like ass. If I were you, id choose between the 2. If the 2 10's have sentimental value( I know what that feels like, im really sentimental about crap like that to) keep the tens, sell the 15 and the amps you got and buy a decent amp for the tens

then im rambo bitch

my best advice, sell/throw away those amps, use the 15 in a decent size ported box (made of MDF...duh) put the box in the trunk, reinstall your backseat, and save up money for bigger, better equipment. trust me, you're better off with a low-key decent starter setup then running all that garbage you got in there now.

u cant title your threat "let me know what you think" then not listen to anyone's advice. there's alot of very knowledgeable people here who have probably forgotten more than you even know, so here's a tip -- shut up, listen to their advice, and attempt to improve your knowledge of car audio instead of acting like you know it all.

~2 cents

what!? iv been listening to every one im selling it all if u did not read it!

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

Archived