Sonic Electronix

so i'm currently running 2 10" diamond audio d3's in a spec box off a rf p500 bridged at 4 ohms. looking to change the set up a bit. i'm keeping the p500 but i want to use only one sub yet still be as loud if not louder than i was before. what i need to know is what sub out there will be able to do this yet still sound pretty decent. suggestions please?

btw, first post here. :drinks:

so i'm currently running 2 10" diamond audio d3's in a spec box off a rf p500 bridged at 4 ohms. looking to change the set up a bit. i'm keeping the p500 but i want to use only one sub yet still be as loud if not louder than i was before. what i need to know is what sub out there will be able to do this yet still sound pretty decent. suggestions please?

btw, first post here. :drinks:

well how much are u lookin 2 spend and are u goin get a new/better amp 2 push ur sub?

if not how much dose ur amp put out at 4 ohms bridged?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

well how much are u lookin 2 spend and are u goin get a new/better amp 2 push ur sub?

if not how much dose ur amp put out at 4 ohms bridged?

not really looking to upgrade the amp. i don't have the birth sheet on hand but i know it was over 600 rms.

i'm looking to spend $250 max for the sub, but if i can spend less, cool.

someone may hate, but alpine type r 15inch, they sound pretty good, they get pretty loud, and off 600ish rms, itll never give you a problem, ive seem em floating around for 249$

now everyone is going to butt in with re se's, dd15/35 series, fiQ's/ssd's and whatnot.

Edited by raytard

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

never liked the type r's myself. a friend of mines had a pair and i wasn't impressed. crap box had a lot to do with it as well. also, they look like ugly as fuck.

i'm trying to make my trunk a little more presentable and with what i have planned 1 sub would be perfect. i just don't want to sacrifice volume if i don't have to.

btw, sub size doesn't matter. 10,12 or 15 will work fine.

DC lvl4 15"

for under 250?

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build