Chipped A Tooth In My Rearend

^^ do that if you really don't wanna break anything :D

haha ya man, thats the best way if you really want to be safe!!!

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

• 3 weeks later...

Well yesterday I finished up with class and me and my buddy left campus to go bump the streets of good old high point nc and run a few arends(probably not spelled right i know) and over the system we heard what sounded like a marble bouncing around in the back.. Ended up driving it about 2 miles and leaving it parked at my friends jeep dealership. So no more bumpin the streets i guess haha

any progress yet???

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 5 weeks later...

any progress yet???

Sorry i havent been on in a while iv been kinda depressed not having a system haha. A little bit though. I ended up getting one of my friends to drive down with a trailer and take it home. She is sittn in the parking deck at my parents apt in raleigh nc right now(with about 1inch of space clearing it) i would post a pic but i never could figure out how to do that haha. anyway i talked to one of my buddies that owns a shell station/shop that builds 4x4s in the outer banks where i am goin to be staying this summer and working and he wants to work on it. He said if it came down to it he has a early 90s f-150 we can pull the axle out of. I will keep you posted though. I have 2 more weeks of classes then ill start lookin at getting it down there.

The guys there were also saying that when we regear it that they think i can take the 4 cylinder class at the mud bod down there owned by the andersons or gravediggers family. :spiteful: I guess im goin to have to hit that up when she is up and ready again

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

My 72 has a 44 in the rear, and my 77 and 79 had the good ol AMC 20 rear. One piece axles went a long way with those.

Check on some Jeep forums, I bet you can pick up a 44 that'll fit right under your TJ.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

My 72 has a 44 in the rear, and my 77 and 79 had the good ol AMC 20 rear. One piece axles went a long way with those.

Check on some Jeep forums, I bet you can pick up a 44 that'll fit right under your TJ.

Yea that is a nice axle, I have looked around but those go fast if it is a decent price. 44's are expensive also thats why I am thinking of going with the 8.8 so i can still save money for next year

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

u try freds off road in witnel(sp)? they might be able to fix it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Yea rustys is a great site I will probably get parts from them for my axle. thats where my lift came from as well. Thanks for the link

98 Jeep Wrangler

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

Archived