I'm so :censored: pissed !!!

I finally got some free time, got some pieces of wood cut to mount my buss bars in the trunk. Drilled some holes in the ends of the bars and I'm going to use bolts thru the wood into the bars (tapped holes in bars). As I was tapping the 2nd hole, the tap broke flush in the hole. Tomorrow I get to see if I can back it out with some needle nose pliers.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I'm so :censored: pissed !!!

I finally got some free time, got some pieces of wood cut to mount my buss bars in the trunk. Drilled some holes in the ends of the bars and I'm going to use bolts thru the wood into the bars (tapped holes in bars). As I was tapping the 2nd hole, the tap broke flush in the hole. Tomorrow I get to see if I can back it out with some needle nose pliers.

weld (or solder...... i guess) a washer on it and latch on with vice grips

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

yea man, i was waiting for some updates too, being busy just sucks asssss, i hope that ull find more time cuz this is looking great so far, cant wait to see the finished product :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

wow this build is awesome, i love the battery rack i have a 97 camry, the build log is on here.. i had to have the trunk cut out with a saws all just like yours... i wish i could fit 15s like yours..

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yea man, i was waiting for some updates too, being busy just sucks asssss, i hope that ull find more time cuz this is looking great so far, cant wait to see the finished product :)

Yea, I'm finally getting to that point where it feels close. Just gotta finish wiring, do some deadening and dress up the kicks and box.

wow this build is awesome, i love the battery rack i have a 97 camry, the build log is on here.. i had to have the trunk cut out with a saws all just like yours... i wish i could fit 15s like yours..

Thanks!! Yea, I've been following your build, although not for the last month or so. Did you get the trunk sealed off from the cabin yet?

Nice build bruh... im wanting to do something crazy like that to my max

What year Max you got? Oh, and DO IT!!

97 Maxima SE

this build looks sick as hell i have a altima that i would like to build the batt rack like you have yours. i am wondering though is this build done an if so dod you have any done pics of it.

streetbeat king of the south

98 nissan altima

2 rd alpha's 12's, 15's, 10's depends on the mood

1 gp3000

highest show streetbeat sscore is 145.5

highest home streetbeat score is 143.9

USACI 4 LIFE

this build looks sick as hell i have a altima that i would like to build the batt rack like you have yours. i am wondering though is this build done an if so dod you have any done pics of it.

Thanks !! You should be able to do the same concept depending how big your wheel well is, not sure if mine is any wider due to the 16" wheels.

Nah, I wish it was done, what you see is whats done. Got some more work done yesterday on my buss bars until I sliced my finger, I'll try to get more done today now that my finger stopped throbbing.

97 Maxima SE

Archived