Sonic Electronix

Avy Loosin Power With Volume All The Way Up

my friend let me borrow is 08 avalanche for a couple days and i was of course blastin the music....i had the volume on the head unit all the way up bass all the way down and the volume on the ipod all the way up wit the EQ set to treble booster. i played put on and on the high note the lights dim to the point that they are almost off and last night all fo the electronics acutally reset while i was driving the truck when i was bangin. the guages all shut off radio went off lights went off...everything went off for about 2 seconds then came back on and it was playing fine again...but still dimming.

also the subs sometimes just cut out and stop playing all together when i turn it up all the way but when i turn it back down they play again.

2 12" L7's powerd by an alpine pdx1000 btw.

that may not make perfect sense...im kind of typin in a rush im at shcool. need any clarity just ask and ill explain more...

thanks

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

My question is why abuse someone elses shit in the first place?..oh, the lights are dimming, just turn it up some more..I'd be fuckin pissed if it was my Avy.

But enough of my critisism. Whats his electrical consist of? Completely stock? Any funny smells coming from the amp or subs?

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

My question is why abuse someone elses shit in the first place?..oh, the lights are dimming, just turn it up some more..I'd be fuckin pissed if it was my Avy.

But enough of my critisism. Whats his electrical consist of? Completely stock? Any funny smells coming from the amp or subs?

this is the reason he gave me the truck man...im not abusin it im trying to see what the problem is. he said its never done it before so he gave it to me to check out and im postin up everywhere to see if someone has an anser.

electrical is completely stock....there were some funny smells for a little bit last week when another friend re-wired the subs, and btw i have no clue how they are wired.

but other than that nothing

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

this is the reason he gave me the truck man...im not abusin it im trying to see what the problem is. he said its never done it before so he gave it to me to check out and im postin up everywhere to see if someone has an anser.

electrical is completely stock....there were some funny smells for a little bit last week when another friend re-wired the subs, and btw i have no clue how they are wired.

but other than that nothing

i still think its because his voltage is dropping low. Or the amp is touching a ground of something else grounded to the car. my cousin had a cap and installed it grounded it to the body of the car and if he turned it up it would cut everything out. make sure the ground is good and if he has a cap then to make sure that ground is good.

i still think its because his voltage is dropping low. Or the amp is touching a ground of something else grounded to the car. my cousin had a cap and installed it grounded it to the body of the car and if he turned it up it would cut everything out. make sure the ground is good and if he has a cap then to make sure that ground is good.

does it do this when you play any song?

i blew a PPi amp and it was due to the ohm load being too low for the amp

and the lights would dim hard and the volt meter would drop sooo low

the song i was playing was young jeezy hypnotized.

the reason why i asked is because i noticed it only did it on that song or

songs with similar bass

p.s i also didnt have the extra battery

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe