Nightshade's Focus ZX3 build

Zach what was your clamped power results?

Almost 3200 watts when I did the 149.4 at 42hz, but it was 3598 when I did the 148.6 at 48hz.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

:clapping: Yeah! congrats on gettin the score back up man, I knew those 15's could do it, and iv already decided im tearin my system back out and rebuildin so i can actually have some space between the port n the hatch

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

well you are making to power maybe subs need a littlr break in time to losen up :pardon:

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Nice scores Zach :clapping: ...and the beauty of it is that they will only go up from here.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Nice scores Zach :clapping: ...and the beauty of it is that they will only go up from here.

Thanks Joe, I've hit a minor snag and that's why I haven't put up a video yet. It was actually snowing here in NC on Sunday and a little on Monday. I need to find out where my spl went and I also had to do some repair work on one of the subs. The spider came unglued. There was a bad batch of glue that went through the manufacturer and isnt' a big deal cause some 5 minute epoxy and I'm good. I should have the sub back in the car today and probably get a video going for you guys.

On another note a 149.7 at 42hz makes me pretty happy. I was happy before with the 149.7 at 52hz, but doing it 10hz lower is even better http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

Thanks Joe, I've hit a minor snag and that's why I haven't put up a video yet. It was actually snowing here in NC on Sunday and a little on Monday. I need to find out where my spl went and I also had to do some repair work on one of the subs. The spider came unglued. There was a bad batch of glue that went through the manufacturer and isnt' a big deal cause some 5 minute epoxy and I'm good. I should have the sub back in the car today and probably get a video going for you guys.

On another note a 149.7 at 42hz makes me pretty happy. I was happy before with the 149.7 at 52hz, but doing it 10hz lower is even better http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

what does your voltage drop to, during the burp?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

You making the trip up to Michigan again this year?

I want to get a demo. :)

I don't know about Michigan, but Ohio for sure.

On another note I think that I may know where the issue is at. I'm going to try and check it out on Thursday and hopefully it's what I've been told it could be. I have 2 videos that I took today and they aren't very good so I'm hesitating on weather or not to put them up. Each of them is short and not the best at showing the potential of the car. I couldn't find an area where I felt it was safe to really let it rip wide open without disturbing anyone.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Thanks for the suggestions. Here is the dilema though. If I mount the amps on the seats they will still rest against the box and take some of the vibrations. If I mount them against the box the same will happen. I'm kinda leaning towards the box cause it's easier to mount stuff to and I can also put my distrobution blocks on there with no issues. I had both of the 1500's mounted to the seats when I first got them and the seats kept falling foward when I would make a stop because of the weight of the amps forcing them foward. I think I'll go with the box for now.

I should have some more progress pics tonight if anyone's ready for those?

One thing to try is going to lowes or something and getting the thick rubber mat that you put under carpet. Thats what i did when i mounted mine back to my box. cut down on vibrations a huge amount. I have enough left for both of your amps if you want it. lol i just dont have anyway of getting it to you now that the jeep is out of comission. Looking great though boss i didnt even see the build log until today.

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Archived