Def. very clean! If there ever was a monster box that looks like it belongs in a car- that one is it. Great job!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Little update on the port. We filled some spots with putty tryed to router round the port after the carpet was on (forgot to do this while box was uncarpeted :Doh: ) and flexstoned it. All and all, turned out pretty good IMO

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Looks really nice. color match is perfect. really clean work.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 3 weeks later...

Not to get off topic, just wanted to show off my new HID headlight and fog lights. (HID GROUP BUY THREAD) :)

Justin hand delivered them and installed both sets for me for free! Thanks mange!

Here's the final results, i'm very happy with these, i'll have to get some night shots of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Because we did a running change again to the dust caps which i'm sure everyone will be very pleased with i'm not going to show the front of this woofer. But this is the production 18" that just arrived. I'll get full product photos next week of the rest for all to gaze apon :gift:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll be getting this subs mate tomorrow, so the build will finally commence :)

does those hids come in hi/low? i want a set of 8000k h4 hi/lows, and box looks sick as hell man great job, and letering came out really well, what did u use for that? i wanna try it out on my new box ima do this summer

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

box looks real good and strong the subs look solid too!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived