Sundown Audio

Looking For A 3000 Watts Amp

BassBoy69

Crunch GP3000D-Pro 3000 watts RMS at 1 OHM, and can be had for under 500 bucks, atleast the old style, dont know anything about the new ones.

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

has hifonics been sold to a new company?.. and are the new models any better i heard they were..

144+ DB'S OUT OF A CONVERTIBLE

12" Funky Pup Subwoofer (The worlds most powerful subwoofer)

6" Aero Ported Box

Hifonics - Bxi2010-D

Pioneer Deck

RD Audio - Front Speaker

Rockford Fosgate - Rear Speakers

KnuKonceptz - 0 Gauge Wire

KnuKonceptz SS Karma - 10 Gauge Sub Wire

KnuKonceptz - Krystal Kable Rca

Big 3 - Upgrade - 0 Gauge

Kinetik - Hc1800 Battery

Both the sundown and the audioque amps are pretty darn close to the same thing both have great quality parts and really the same design. Price is what gives the Audioque amp a plus over the sundown. Used or refurbed Sundown amp for about the same price as the Audioque.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Both the sundown and the audioque amps are pretty darn close to the same thing both have great quality parts and really the same design. Price is what gives the Audioque amp a plus over the sundown. Used or refurbed Sundown amp for about the same price as the Audioque.

so then besides the price diff whta is the biggest diff in these amps im looking in to getting 4 sundowns and need to make up my mind befor i order or are there anyother amps u recomend i have around $850.00 per amp thanks

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

so then besides the price diff whta is the biggest diff in these amps im looking in to getting 4 sundowns and need to make up my mind befor i order or are there anyother amps u recomend i have around $850.00 per amp thanks

Well Yes i can..... This is were it gets tough in the decision making.....

4 x 850 = 3400 + rca and double the 0 gauge wire.... your looking around $3600 to $3700 depending on were you go and get the wire?

Let's not forget the space to put 4 amps.... that always important. too me anyways. did i mention the you will have too line drive them too make sure they are all firing at the same time.... sorta important. :blink: The Stetsom is a master /slave amp so you just set up 1 amp and the other just follows and does the same..

So with the 4 amps your going to see a good 12,000 watts...

Now my thinking is you could get 2- 4K2D amps that will cost you $2000 that will deliver 11,000 watts

ALREADY YOU SAVED!!! $1400 not including more money that you will be saving on less wires and rca's and the space you will be saving on...

If you can afford a lil more you can get 2- 7k2d for $4000 (about $300 more on your original build)that will put out 14,400 watts at 12v or 19,400 at 13.6v (pretty much car on) so for an extra $300 dollars your getting an amp that will blow your mind..... 19K watts compare to 12K watts

now the prices i'm telling you is the prices that are on here on SMD M.A.P =Min. Advertised. Pricing... I assure you that you can find a dealer that will sell it to you cheaper since they need the business...

Sorry, i told you this was going to get tough.... :tease:

email me if you need more info :tease:

Edited by Team Bassick Joey

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom