lazeris Posted February 21, 2009 Report Posted February 21, 2009 ok so I am trying to get some ideas on the box for these subs. its for two 15 dc lvl4xl Here is the space I can use. If we go 32 wide by 25 tall and 25 deep is that enough space for 10 cubes net at 32? I still have some wiggle room but I would like to stay within that so Its something I can take out and put back in. I currently have a slot ported box with two tens and It has the subs on the same side as the port. I tried different configurations and for some reason it sounds loudest with subs and port up. I know everyone recommends subs up port back but if I do that I will not have enough room between the port and the rear hatch to let the port breath. This is the problem I ran into with the 18 I had. I was thinking of building a semi-wall if that makes sense and have the subs and port face the front but when I had the two tens set up like that it was not as loud as subs up port up?
Team_DC-Derrick Posted February 21, 2009 Report Posted February 21, 2009 what car is this going in? The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
lazeris Posted February 21, 2009 Author Report Posted February 21, 2009 sorry its a 2007 Honda CR-V. its a small SUV
zfrerichs Posted February 21, 2009 Report Posted February 21, 2009 most of the time the loudest will be sub up port back in an suv, dont face them forward Roseville, CA
Guest digitalboy Posted February 21, 2009 Report Posted February 21, 2009 What kind of power are you going to be running?
lazeris Posted February 22, 2009 Author Report Posted February 22, 2009 US Amps AX3200DE at least 1500rms each
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.