Red Navis Photoshop

how can i activate my photoshop? trial ran out. i would like to show you some tricks i use.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

umm idk i got a code frompirate bay and it legit but it wont register and my trial expiered like 2 months ago but its still workin so im guessing its still good.. ill post the code

'and the way i do this pix is like putting together a car motor u dont know how to do it but piece by piece..

1330-1256-1078-7295-2558-6473 and it should show a green check sign after u type them in

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dropped after some switches my photoshop kept fuckin up but i had like 3 different rims i put meads on they looked hella ugly on here but these set it off cleeaaaaan

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

How much was your paintjob?

and how much did the body kit cost? why did you decide going with that instead of stock?

JW, its definately someting different, I like it with the new paintjob better

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

How much was your paintjob?

and how much did the body kit cost? why did you decide going with that instead of stock?

JW, its definately someting different, I like it with the new paintjob better

the paint was 2,600 the only reason being that much was because the body kit was starting to fall apart and they had to put extra layers of fiberglass all around and that was the cheapest i could find .. and the body kit its self was 1,080,00 on ebay yeah i know i paid a lot but its w.e i had money to throw away on the side..

why i wanted to go with the body kit, my car was parked infront of my aunts house and some one im gusssing a drunk driver hit and ran wheni came out i seen the him drive off but the whole back right side of the bumper was smashed(plastic) so i decided to go a different way and got 5 grand from insurance and got the body kit and paid the rest for what i owed on it then like 2months later got rear ended again by a stupid asian lady in a brand new 08 highlander i believe it was.and it was suppose to be a show car but it needs a lot of work

BUILDLOG

lol....in another post...you said it was your dads truck and he put on the bodykit before he gave you the truck. so now....this. which one is it?

it was when i turned 18 he gave it to me with a little left to pay off after it got rear ended first rear end was hit and run(2nd) rear end my mom got hit by some asian bitch and then HE PUT THE BODY KIT ON for one the back bumber was almost as much as the whole body kit so I went with the diffirent look techniquly it still is my dads if we went to court because its in his name still but then again its mine cuz i paid the rest off

BUILDLOG

lol....in another post...you said it was your dads truck and he put on the bodykit before he gave you the truck. so now....this. which one is it?

He don't know where his bulshit starts or stops..... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Archived