Sundown Audio

Which 4 Channel?

IAMBUMP

lol. Angel You know that a budget just meens you have to wait and save longer not settle for cheap equiptment. Im sorry but Iv been down the budget road before and if I cant have something quality than Id rather have nothing at all.

Edited by Zade08

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

I agree though, you get what you pay for. When i got back in this I said I wasnt go down the cheap route amp wise. I couldnt be happier now that I went back to fosgate.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Zade, is that a special edition SAZ amp? I have never seen one come with a chick attached! Im diggin it haha.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

Zade, is that a special edition SAZ amp? I have never seen one come with a chick attached! Im diggin it haha.

Yep completely custom saz-3000d bolted down to my car and all. I keep tellin you guys. Chris at db-r.com does hella good work. lol

Edited by Zade08

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

i know that, hence the "i was looking" part :)..... i just get ansy sometimes and wanna finish this thing off lol... but im looking at other amps right now. found a good deal on a rf p400-4 so idk gotta check the finances before i buy anything though. i feel u on the if u cant have quality then dont have nothing at all part :)

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Yep completely custom saz-3000d bolted down to my car and all. I keep tellin you guys. Chris at db-r.com does hella good work. lol

Do you have a pic of the other end of the amp? I'm curious what it looks like.

:rofl:

Just pickin man, I couldnt resist though!

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

I agree, we all cant afford DC subs and diablo amps lmao......No pun intended james, just poking :)

I can say, it took me 3 years of saving to build the 250 to what it is today. Long before we ever had the truck. Including a year just for the Maxximus amp. I can say better then anyone that it is better to save and get what you want to then to buy junk just to get by.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i know that, hence the "i was looking" part :)..... i just get ansy sometimes and wanna finish this thing off lol... but im looking at other amps right now. found a good deal on a rf p400-4 so idk gotta check the finances before i buy anything though. i feel u on the if u cant have quality then dont have nothing at all part :)

Hey man Im almost runnin all sundown know. Im considering switching over to 2 niteshade 15s or 1 big ass 18" nite shade x when they come out.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Hey man Im almost runnin all sundown know. Im considering switching over to 2 niteshade 15s or 1 big ass 18" nite shade x when they come out.

do it :excl: :hairtrick:

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

Do you have a pic of the other end of the amp? I'm curious what it looks like.

:rofl:

Just pickin man, I couldnt resist though!

I have a few other pics I might throw up. She already said it was ok. Go figure.

All out for a rebuild.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg