ok so i was drivin on the highway I-75 to be exact and there were two cops side by side in one of those center median lane things. i saw them from ages away plus i was only doing 70 in a 65 when i saw them but i still slowed down to 65. so im driving i pass the cop and he starts coming after me. im like uh great what now i wasnt speeding. so he pulls me over and this cop is a tool. he was like is this your car. i was like yeah... and he said is it registered to YOU and pointed at me. i was like no it is registered to my mom. then he said where is your front license plate. the dmv gave you two license plates they didnt just make an extra one for no reason(being all sarcastic and shit). theres a spot in the front for a license plate. i said the car came from the dealership like that (not really but it was an excuse.

btw this is what the front looks like

DSC03171.jpg

so he said i need to call your mom. i said why? shes at work. and he said dont ask questions just give me her number. so i gave him my moms work number and i said ask for doctor rajah. he did so and my mom sounded really pissy the guy had her on speakerphone on his fancy shmancy nextel. so he starts telling my mom how he pulled me over. and my mom was like what?!?! was he speeding?!!? if he was give him a ticket. (man that was a low blow to me lol) but he said no he was doing the speed limit your son does not have a front license plate on his car and is breaking the law. and omg she is my hero from this day on. she said ok so you called me when im busy with patients saving peoples lives to tell me that he doesnt have a front license plate on?!?!!?! he said yes maam its the law. she said dont bug me right now my work is a little more important than yours so im gonna get back to it. (i was thinking like daaaaamn mom dont be so cocky my balls are on the line here). he said we work just as hard to protect people as you do. she said yeah right by pulling people over with no front license plates and she hung up. man the look on the cops face was priceless it was like what the fuck just happened look. so i went from getting a ticket to just a warning to fix the plate and he was totally quiet about the whole situation. my mom totally flipped a shit on the cop and i was trying to hold back laughing so hard i felt like i was choking lol.

but during this whole thing the second cop pulled another car over so drove away and looked at the car the second cop pulled over and yep no front license plate. those two dumbasses were pulling cars over with no license plates just to fill their damn quota stupid fucking cops!!!

its still a bs law like every loaner car at the dealership has no front plate on it so im keeping my marque logo on it cause fuck that. plus if you get a new car you only get one temporary license plate not two so what the point of that. most cars dont even have a place to put a front license plate on it you have to drill holes into the bumper. 

but yeah thought you guys would enjoy that lol dont fuck with moms theyre deadly. :D

cause my mom bought it when i was 17 turning 18 so it couldnt be under my name it had to be under hers plus do you realize how fucking high insurance would be on that car if it was under my name. just decided it would be better to put it under her name cause its cheaper

Guest Nismofreak

Stupid cops same story here. My pops got the first IS300 sport edition. ($45,000 car) was just beautiful. Some fucken cop pulls us over and says were are your plate. So this happens after we leave the dealership and my pops says that the car is new and it doesn't have license plates yet. The temporary license plate was in a tinted window so the cop couldn't see it and my dad shows him and said that tint was to dark. So ended up my dad didn't get any warning but the stupid cop didn't notice because he was to stupid and blind.

That's messed up....some cops really have nothing better to do with their time than to mess with people so it makes it look like they're doing something. They prolly called in to the dispatch saying that they thought they had found a stolen car or something. LoL. SO that made them look all busy and not fat lazy assbags.

Stupid cops same story here. My pops got the first IS300 sport edition. ($45,000 car) was just beautiful. Some fucken cop pulls us over and says were are your plate. So this happens after we leave the dealership and my pops says that the car is new and it doesn't have license plates yet. The temporary license plate was in a tinted window so the cop couldn't see it and my dad shows him and said that tint was to dark. So ended up my dad didn't get any warning but the stupid cop didn't notice because he was to stupid and blind.

so hes stupid because he cant see through a tinted window? i dont think the cop is the stupid one there. btw, awesome story cents.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg