I fucking hate pigs.

One time me and my brother were coming back from around the block with an old home stereo set in one of those glass panel wood cases with wheels. someone had put it out by the dumpster and even taped a fat ass FREE sign on it. so we were rollin this thing home on the sidewalk when an asshole cop pulls up in a driveway ahead of us blocking our path. he's like "what do you guys think youre doin?" i say well, im we're takin this old system back to our house cuz somebodys throwin it out & i live 3 houses down sir. But NO he calls another squad to watch by bro while he throws me in the back of his car after searchin both of us to go show him where i found it. then he knocks on all the doors of the apartment complex nearby where i found it, and im in the car for about a half hr scared to shit cuz im only like 14 at the time. he says lets go talk to your parents. so we go back to my house and asks my parents, "do you know what your boys have been up to?" and I figured he would feel salty cuz they said "yeah, they told us they were going to pick up the old stereo around the block that we BOTH saw earlier." still after a lecture, he told us that "I hope I dont have to come back here later for a theft charge."

REDICULOUS.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I just got pulled over for having an expired inspection sticker, i ahve never even been pulled over once before this. The cop was a dick and said about 3 sentences to me. Asked to see my license, then my insurance then said he is pulling people over for expired inspection stickers. Thats all he said to me. He pulled out of the parking lot after he was done with me (which took about 2 minutes) and pulled someone else over.

I see why people hate cops now, i used to think they were okay people but not anymore. He could have just given me a warning. I wasnt even aware of the sticker because i have never had to get it inspected before so i didnt even know. Well now i do.

Baylor University

Accounting

cause my mom bought it when i was 17 turning 18 so it couldnt be under my name it had to be under hers plus do you realize how fucking high insurance would be on that car if it was under my name. just decided it would be better to put it under her name cause its cheaper

Yup i got the same here, i was 18 when i got the car, now im 19 and we thought it'd be cheaper as me being second driver... which it is by £2600 lol.

aha nice story bro, ur a lucky a mofo..ur mom's a trooper!..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz