10 Or 8 15inch Dc Auduio Subs

ya he has a cool design but i think his is at like 18hz i dont want it that low. i had some people on another forum under subwoofer/enclosures that this will be a failure design

his is pretty much a 4th or a 6th order bandpass cause he plays flat from like 20 hz - 60 hz.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I like everything about your design except the huge corner on the inside of the box, that will sorta partition the pressure wave that is so vital to creating very efficient port gain. The parallel woofers in the rear area, they need to get slightly larger (even if by only inches) at the front. By making the area where you want the pressure to travel wider/larger in transition you cut delay down by ALOT. That is more spl for you.

I think if you kept the same idea and went with an adjustable port and have the rear wall smoother or fibreglassed to the wheel well so the airspace behind the woofers is more one unit. Slightly angle the side walls to be a bit wider in the rear so pressure naturaly moves to rear(more port eff.) Enclosure stiffness is very important with this design and theres less delay from the front woofer to the rear woofer the lower you go in frequency, and thats why this design works so well with low notes.

I say go for it and take pics along the way.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

where would your amps and batteries

x2...

trailer maybe?

Edited by rollin

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..