What Compressor Should I Buy?

well i just got the campbell hausfeld compressor and all i can say is wow!

for $80+ it is definitely a good buy.

its my first time using a compressor and a nail gun and im hooked! i wish it has more capacity though. but it does fine overall

hmmm...

When we last built our dock (about 2 years ago), a friend of my dads let us borrow his nail gun. It didn't use like a compressor. It had these cartridges that you popped in & out. Anybody know what I'm talking about? It was nice b/c you didn't have that chord getting in the way constantly.

i got my craftsman 26 gallon, 1.6hp, 160psi air comp. at sears when it was on clearance. Got it for $199 when regular price was like $320 or something like that, was hesitant cuz i didnt know why it was on clearance but i cop'd it and i love it lol. Never ran out of air since i first started using it and it's just simple and easy and reliable.

came with all this stuff too:

AAAAAk6DzjkAAAAAABSkUA.jpg

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

i got my craftsman 26 gallon, 1.6hp, 160psi air comp. at sears when it was on clearance. Got it for $199 when regular price was like $320 or something like that, was hesitant cuz i didnt know why it was on clearance but i cop'd it and i love it lol. Never ran out of air since i first started using it and it's just simple and easy and reliable.

came with all this stuff too:

AAAAAk6DzjkAAAAAABSkUA.jpg

oh damn thats a good ass deal. i wish i have space for that bad boy in my garage =(