I saw the box today at his house, very clean. I can't wait to sit in this bad boy and hear it slap. It will almost be as loud as mine. ;)

Arby's tomorrow foo!

lol yeah Your shit does hit hard though BUT FI FTW and how do you like that 27" Rockford Fosgate Sticker i put on for you tonight son? I couldnt get my RF sticker on damnit, but i did get the FI :spiteful:

i love my job man everyone is hella cool and my managers are the shit. We have fun, but work hard. (Most of us at least) IMO its a great job to have at age 17

yea, im doing okay at the audio shop though cause im getting "manager" experience IMO cause 90% of the time im running the shop.

EDIT: Dont get me wrong i love my job, but if it doesnt pay the bills then i gotta do what i gotta do i guess.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks good so far, props for not taking it to best buy for the install. Did you clean up your grounding location before you fastened it down?

thanks, yeah i took my 95 to Best buy and took for ever, but that was before i knew anything about this stuff. Yeah i scraped the ground location, but it doesnt fasten down as good as i thought it would. Any Suggestions? I was just gonna take it to my Local Shop

yea, im doing okay at the audio shop though cause im getting "manager" experience IMO cause 90% of the time im running the shop.

EDIT: Dont get me wrong i love my job, but if it doesnt pay the bills then i gotta do what i gotta do i guess.

I am starting to get to know the guys at the shop, when i call for a ? they ask if its me. lol, but I talked to him about maybe a day a week where i just help around the shop, untill summer. I wish i could get it.

thanks, yeah i took my 95 to Best buy and took for ever, but that was before i knew anything about this stuff. Yeah i scraped the ground location, but it doesnt fasten down as good as i thought it would. Any Suggestions? I was just gonna take it to my Local Shop

did you tighten it all the way down with the drill?

we get it started with the drill and then hand tighten as not to "strip" the screw threads so to speak.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

did you tighten it all the way down with the drill?

we get it started with the drill and then hand tighten as not to "strip" the screw threads so to speak.

yeah i did but it still just spins around not tightening i was thinking of just trying to drip some solder or something.

looks sick too bad your windows have to pay the price for the air bubbles. RE ftw ;)

theres like 4 tiny little bubbles and you dont have you RE yet, but im pumped about you getting them :D

Archived