Jump to content

Alpine Deck Help....


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't consider it an alpine problem but just another issue to add to the giant apple list of flaws. :P

But really, Strange thing. I've got a 9887 with the ipod cable and it would charge and play ipods. It would not readily play an iphone, but would charge it,(I think you can however get it to work, but there's something else you must do.) but I've never got to play with an ipod touch yet so I cant say there.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1064 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...