Where To Order Tint For A Good Price?

The Performer

Hey guys I'm looking to upgrade my tint from last year's 20% to a full 5% this year. The 20 all the way around was nice and did help out ALOT with the sun and heat of the summer, however I could always use a little bit more protection. (That could be considered funny)

Anyways, I'm looking for a good place online to order some either Llumar or I've even heard good word of 3m tint. I need 5%, and I need enough to do two side windows and my back glass. (possibly maybe a bit more extra just incase I need a few retries)

Now that I think about it however, I'd also like to do the eyebrow on my windshield, however I'm not sure if I should because mine has that nice blue fade part on the top. My concern is that if I tint over that you'll see the blue fade underneath and I don't want a retarded looking tint job for sure... I'm also not sure if I'm up for the challenge of tinting that part myself either, so if it is possible to do over the blue and it wont look ridiculous it might just be in my best interest to get it all done.

So either way guys, any help here?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Damn that's some really good prices on that buytint!!

So I take it their brand is pretty good stuff? It's not going to purple out on me in the years is it?

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Damn that's some really good prices on that buytint!!

So I take it their brand is pretty good stuff? It's not going to purple out on me in the years is it?

idk ive never had any experience from that place but we have guys who cars the guy i work for had tinted that still looks new.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hey guys I'm looking to upgrade my tint from last year's 20% to a full 5% this year. The 20 all the way around was nice and did help out ALOT with the sun and heat of the summer, however I could always use a little bit more protection. (That could be considered funny)

Anyways, I'm looking for a good place online to order some either Llumar or I've even heard good word of 3m tint. I need 5%, and I need enough to do two side windows and my back glass. (possibly maybe a bit more extra just incase I need a few retries)

Now that I think about it however, I'd also like to do the eyebrow on my windshield, however I'm not sure if I should because mine has that nice blue fade part on the top. My concern is that if I tint over that you'll see the blue fade underneath and I don't want a retarded looking tint job for sure... I'm also not sure if I'm up for the challenge of tinting that part myself either, so if it is possible to do over the blue and it wont look ridiculous it might just be in my best interest to get it all done.

So either way guys, any help here?

what part of Tx you at ?

I know a Dist. down south

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

its a llumar rep 5% all the way around

154k03o.png

01 Tahoe

Big 3

20 ft.1/0 streetwire under hood

4 Batteries

Stock Battery and

1800 Kinetic Batt under hood

2 Sprinter S12V500F Battery,165 AH

Kicker 1/0 going from front to back

Sirius sportster

Alpine 9886

Kicker 650.4zx mids and highs

Q-Logic kick panels w/Kicker6 1/2 comps.

XXX re comp 6.5 in front doors

Alpine6.5 coax in rear doors

2 Audioque 2200d strapped

2 Audioque 18 HDC3

5% all the way around

2 layers raamat on roof

doors covered in raamat

what part of Tx you at ?

I know a Dist. down south

College station.

To the guy that asked if it's hard to tint yoursef, Yes it is pretty damn difficult. You must be precise and fast and use ALOT of your soap and water solution so just plan on getting water EVERYWHERE. Dirt is always something you need to stay free from.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived