Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 I still got my N64...Fav game is Goldeneye...I also like WcW nWo Revenge Quote
Eddy722 Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 Is that the one with the black cartidge? That shit was fun. Quote
ChevyBoy Posted February 20, 2007 Report Posted February 20, 2007 I still got my N64...Fav game is Goldeneye...I also like WcW nWo Revenge dude i had that game too and it pissed me off so bad. kinda hard to control your guy. Quote
07mazda3s Posted March 25, 2007 Report Posted March 25, 2007 GOLDNEYE FTW!!!!!! Complex and stack were the only multiplayer levels I ever played on. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Chris Posted March 25, 2007 Author Report Posted March 25, 2007 Dude watch the vid in the 2nd post of this thread, it'll bring back some great memories! Quote 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
07mazda3s Posted March 25, 2007 Report Posted March 25, 2007 That video was funny as shit Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.