Second Skin Audio

Best 10's For Hitting Low?

Cant invert them unfortunately... They will be down firing behind the rear seats.

Can't work out how a split baffle would work (still a bit drunk)... someone explain!

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

yeah, know that one dave.

I'm pretty much looking at what's the best in an optimum enclosure. Looking at tuning low 30's... 30-32.

Though if i end up deciding on some DD's, then this'll be around 40hz

australia03junehl4.gif

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

when u build a downfire try to keep the sub around 2'' off floor and a set of mtx 5500 10's would jam i think, what kinda power u lookin at giveing em? my 5500 15's was rated at 300rms and i was feedin em 500rms n they didn't stink, plus downfire ftmfw!!, ied do some kicker cvr 10s ina sealed downfire or some cvt's, the more airspace u can give em the lower the loud, mine play low as hell with about 2cubes each 15, but ima prolly redo my box n do either forward ported or up ported n see if its louder, or one ported lol i unno, anyways ive seen 2 12'' pioneers off a mtx 1000d under the seat of a chevy regular cab n they was loud as hell, i dont kno how he did it but it was jammin like hell, by 9's in the doors and 6&1/2s in kicks, and if u want to spend the money get 2 10'' cerwin vega vmaxx's, i had 2 12's in my truck ina rigged up downfire n it was louder than my current setup now, im thinkin bout redoin it n runnin 2 12's ported tho, anyways hope that helped

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you would have to cut the baffle at the sub hole. so sub hole it inhalf and then put woofer in. youd have to cut the box to get it out.

wayyy too much mucking around! I think the motor wouldn't fit in the space i have available anyway, so thart crosses it off the list.

I really want to see some beefy BL's or LVL4's in action, tunned low and with loads of power on them!!!

(so i'm pretty much lookin at a minimum of 1500WRMS for the sub of choice, coz i don't have much cone area, mayswell have a fair wak of power aye!!!)

australia03junehl4.gif

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

haha shocker ftmfw!

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

wayyy too much mucking around! I think the motor wouldn't fit in the space i have available anyway, so thart crosses it off the list.

I really want to see some beefy BL's or LVL4's in action, tunned low and with loads of power on them!!!

(so i'm pretty much lookin at a minimum of 1500WRMS for the sub of choice, coz i don't have much cone area, mayswell have a fair wak of power aye!!!)

id say go with the xls then

Roseville, CA