Getting Scared While Bumpin

Yeah, there always seems to be that subtle siren playing in the "background" that makes you turn it down. Funny you brought it up though. :lol:

yessss, that subtle siren is the right word.

yeah man gotta bring it up, just want to know what other bassheads think about it hehe.

ive had that happen but the only time im really scared is at like 9pm when its just gettin dark and your cruising down the street jus wanging full tilt on the new cd you just bought caus you heard a song on the radio an it was hot so you bought the cd but all the other songs suck so you just listen to the same track over and over and outta the right side of your eye you see in the rear view mirror those dreaded headlights (you know what im talkin about kinda squareish with the amber on the insides next to the grill) so you slow down to the exact speed limit, pop off your watch, tuck your necklace in, start chewing a piece of sperment caus you were drinkin a dr pepper, sit up straight, and completly turn off your radio...then you realize its just that stereotypical old lady that for some reason just had to purchase the crown vic.

yea whenever i see cars that have those square headlights im always thinkin damn that could be a cop

i used to want a crown vic soo bad like 2 years ago

Bass is my drug. One hit and i was hooked.

I love when im playin my music at a stop light and the car next to rolls there window up and pulls. Makes me turn it up more :rofl:

Thats just ignorant..... :dry:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I love when im playin my music at a stop light and the car next to rolls there window up and pulls. Makes me turn it up more :rofl:

Thats not nice. not cool either.

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

x2 on ignorent, i useto do that shit but now i got respect, now sometimes if i see a young kid bumpin rap or some shit distorted as hell i useally put on country n outbump him lol n that pisses em off more, but i usally just bump mids n highs now but i hardly go full tilt sometimes unless i wanna see what my subs can do, but never at a damn stoplight, ur just lookin for trouble, now when ur goin atleast 35mph i dont give a damn full tilt but anywere from 25 and below threw a town or somethin i just play mids n highs at moderate volume

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

^ thats just dick bro

thats why the rest of us get our cars impounded and hundreds of dollars in fines

but yea, i hate the sirens in music, it pisses me off every time i hear one, like what kind of dickhead dj puts a siren in the background of a song?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

^ thats just dick bro

thats why the rest of us get our cars impounded and hundreds of dollars in fines

but yea, i hate the sirens in music, it pisses me off every time i hear one, like what kind of dickhead dj puts a siren in the background of a song?

one that wants to fuk with people lol

i hate it when some songs sound like ur damn ring tone or somethin and u pause it to see if someone called n then nothin, then back to wangin n it there again

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif