155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

last i heard he sold or junked that dodge and isn't going to finish it, nor does he work on much anymore. I could be wrong, but thats what i've read/heard from others and I believe he said it at one point not long after getting rid of the dodge.

official quote from the previous owner: "it's just seating at pats shop... i traded it to him for another dodge. i traded that one in on a 08 dodge charge that i'm just going to put rims on it a ride.. nothing special"

I sent a reply asking why the hell he made that trade.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

official quote from the previous owner: "it's just seating at pats shop... i traded it to him for another dodge. i traded that one in on a 08 dodge charge that i'm just going to put rims on it a ride.. nothing special"

I sent a reply asking why the hell he made that trade.

like i said... last i heard haha. good to know the truth. crazy fucker put a straight axle under it, that's what got me. thats dope.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

that right there sir is bad ass

and so is your rides. I found your vid about 2 years ago (the one posted by Dantheman of the F150 that has a shit ton of hits) and put it on my myspace homepage immediately. Didn't even know what was pushing it til last night when I was looking through your topics (that's what happens when I'm nosey and bored) I need to make a trip over there and hear the van. Unless you do a comp in KY?

and so is your rides. I found your vid about 2 years ago (the one posted by Dantheman of the F150 that has a shit ton of hits) and put it on my myspace homepage immediately. Didn't even know what was pushing it til last night when I was looking through your topics (that's what happens when I'm nosey and bored) I need to make a trip over there and hear the van. Unless you do a comp in KY?

Thanks and KY is a little far away unless they move finals to that area.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

like i said... last i heard haha. good to know the truth. crazy fucker put a straight axle under it, that's what got me. thats dope.

fuckin A. Pat's the shit when he gets off his ass. He actually had that satin black Jeep for a while, but didn't do a thing to it for 2 months, so the owner came and got it. 4 of the biggest shops in Central KY had it at some point and either didn't do anything or fucked it up.

are you going to Indy again? that's only 2 1/2 hrs from me and I have family up there....

I'd like to,i just have to see what it looks like towards teh end of the year

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived