Okay I got a 2006 Chevy Equinox. I am looking for a kit or ideas (something I can do during a weekend) on how I can get the truck down from the nose bleed section. I am located in Lexington Kentucky so if anyone knows a good shop please let me know.

Thanks.

Okay I got a 2006 Chevy Equinox. I am looking for a kit or ideas (something I can do during a weekend) on how I can get the truck down from the nose bleed section. I am located in Lexington Kentucky so if anyone knows a good shop please let me know.

Thanks.

the only advice I do have, is you're gonna run out of luck at....

Lucky's, C.A.R.S., Car Stereo Warehouse, GB Customs, Dennis Car Stereo, AutoSound, Trailblazers, and Street Source.

ok, go from there. lol

Save some money and go ahead and let either Pat Burke chop it up, or send it to a pro shop (i.e. Lil Shop Of Horrors, Ekstensive) and get it bagged.

Cool Cars is gonna tell you to fuck off too. I tried to get them to bag my Montero Sport a few years ago and they said it was impossible. Most shops in Kentucky don't do air ride, and if they do, they only do bolt on, and nothing elaborate.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

those have IRS if i believe......

good luck on that. your gunna be in quite a few grand regardless of what you do.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

it depaend on haw much you wanna drop it. a easy cheap way would be blocks and a cheap set of coil springs. that could get you a good 2-4 inches

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

it depaend on haw much you wanna drop it. a easy cheap way would be blocks and a cheap set of coil springs. that could get you a good 2-4 inches

and you know this how??? :dry:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Yeah a good four inch drop is about where I would like it to be. Funds are 2 right now to drop a lot of money into the suspension. As usual my wife will set my priorities right. The best drop springs I have ran across are for a Pontiac version and it only gives a 2.25 inch drop. Figure with a brand like Chevy they would have more of a selection of aftermarket parts. Would just cut the springs but this man is too old for the jolt buggy ride. Thought about using those ghetto clamps to bring it down and combo that with the 2.25 drop springs but just not sure how safe that would be. This is a daily driver and I often have my son in the car so safety is the utmost importance.

Yeah a good four inch drop is about where I would like it to be. Funds are 2 right now to drop a lot of money into the suspension. As usual my wife will set my priorities right. The best drop springs I have ran across are for a Pontiac version and it only gives a 2.25 inch drop. Figure with a brand like Chevy they would have more of a selection of aftermarket parts. Would just cut the springs but this man is too old for the jolt buggy ride. Thought about using those ghetto clamps to bring it down and combo that with the 2.25 drop springs but just not sure how safe that would be. This is a daily driver and I often have my son in the car so safety is the utmost importance.

dude ive searched and came up empty... that thing has something going on! maybe autoride (factory self adjusting air shox) or an independent rear end or something. about the GM factory autoride... when you load some cargo, load passengers, and you get in supposedly "when you turn the key the suspension adjusts itself to the wieght of the vehicle" dont fret though, just be patient because tahoes, yukons, and escalades all have that feature and you can lower those now... it took a minute, but they eventually came out with lowering kits for them.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

dude ive searched and came up empty... that thing has something going on! maybe autoride (factory self adjusting air shox) or an independent rear end or something. about the GM factory autoride... when you load some cargo, load passengers, and you get in supposedly "when you turn the key the suspension adjusts itself to the wieght of the vehicle" dont fret though, just be patient because tahoes, yukons, and escalades all have that feature and you can lower those now... it took a minute, but they eventually came out with lowering kits for them.

Hopefully soon. It is going to meet the pavement one way or another. I appreciate u looking, other than the Pontiac springs I have not found anything else that would work. Maybe I will just get them but I know at 2.25 drop I will not be satisfied.

Hopefully soon. It is going to meet the pavement one way or another. I appreciate u looking, other than the Pontiac springs I have not found anything else that would work. Maybe I will just get them but I know at 2.25 drop I will not be satisfied.

You'd be surprised. While I had my xB, I put a Tien 1.5/1.7 drop springs on it, and it gave more of a difference than I thought it would....

Posted Image

Posted Image

a 2.25 drop with some 20's would look killer on that Equinox....

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

You'd be surprised. While I had my xB, I put a Tien 1.5/1.7 drop springs on it, and it gave more of a difference than I thought it would....

Posted Image

Posted Image

a 2.25 drop with some 20's would look killer on that Equinox....

I did not think a 2.25 drop would amount to much. I might have to rethink that. Your ride does look good.

Archived