I did not think a 2.25 drop would amount to much. I might have to rethink that. Your ride does look good.

thanks. I got a little farther than that with it, then stripped it and traded it for an 04 Expedition a week before Christmas....

Posted Image

I bought a bag setup for it too, but it never made it on.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

dude ive searched and came up empty... that thing has something going on! maybe autoride (factory self adjusting air shox) or an independent rear end or something. about the GM factory autoride... when you load some cargo, load passengers, and you get in supposedly "when you turn the key the suspension adjusts itself to the wieght of the vehicle" dont fret though, just be patient because tahoes, yukons, and escalades all have that feature and you can lower those now... it took a minute, but they eventually came out with lowering kits for them.

it does.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

and you know this how??? :dry:

dude do you not see my picture? thats a s10 i did. and yes i know trucks are different than other vehicles. i lowered cars and trucks on the side for about 2 years. it realy depends on how the stock suspension is layed out

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

dude do you not see my picture? thats a s10 i did. and yes i know trucks are different than other vehicles. i lowered cars and trucks on the side for about 2 years. it realy depends on how the stock suspension is layed out

the equinox has an independant rear suspension with autotrac, stabilitrac, and all wheel drive. personaly i think those things are oncracktrac! B)

BTW ive lifted and lowered 100's of 1000's of all kinds of cars and trucks... ;) and dont get me wrong i wasnt being some punk ass bitch asking you how you knew this...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Hopefully soon. It is going to meet the pavement one way or another. I appreciate u looking, other than the Pontiac springs I have not found anything else that would work. Maybe I will just get them but I know at 2.25 drop I will not be satisfied.

... thanks for reminding me troy. the pontiac model doesnt have autotrac, stabilitrac, and is only 2wd...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

the equinox has an independant rear suspension with autotrac, stabilitrac, and all wheel drive. personaly i think those things are oncracktrac! B)

BTW ive lifted and lowered 100's of 1000's of all kinds of cars and trucks... ;) and dont get me wrong i wasnt being some punk ass bitch asking you how you knew this...

i didnt take any offense to it. no problem. its cool.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Alright suspension guru s r all springs basically made the same? When looking online at these springs they all appear to b very similar. Could a person have some springs custom made and cut to length? Then what size (length) shocks would a person need? Any clues?

I have found this company www.springworks.com I think I will give me a shot.

I can't answer your question, but I stopped out at Pat Burke's shop, and found out because of the cocky mf'er that he is, and he's had plenty of mag coverage as is, he only takes projects that are really going rediculous. Like he said no matter what kind of pockets you come in with, if he doesn't like the project, he won't do it, because he has hot rodders and lifted trucks in there at all times paying $4 or 5 grand just to get some paint with flames or tribal graphix done, so he doesn't need the money. He'd be doing it for the challenge. So I think you're gonna have to come in wanting to bag and body drop that Equinox to lay door on like a 24 or something for him to do it. lol

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Alright suspension guru s r all springs basically made the same? When looking online at these springs they all appear to b very similar. Could a person have some springs custom made and cut to length? Then what size (length) shocks would a person need? Any clues?

I have found this company www.springworks.com I think I will give me a shot.

sure you can you just gotta make sure your ECU wont get thrown out of wack... in fact the Equinox has 3 onboard computers!

sure you can you just gotta make sure your ECU wont get thrown out of wack... in fact the Equinox has 3 onboard computers!

I never thought doing a drop would effect the ECU. This is what I get for trying to do something different.

Archived