I think this a Dr Phil question lol

lol I'm asking for user opinions not a shrink! C'mon now! lol

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

A quote from Urban Dictionary:

I used to have a secretary who wouldn't give me blowjobs, and a wife who cheated on me. Then I got alcoholism and now I can jerk off whenever I want!

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, I just don't really see a point in stopping if it's not really affecting my everyday life. I'm not an asshole to people and I get everything I need to done. I NEVER drink and drive though, I have lost a few friends to that and I'm smarter than to risk a go-around like that.

I do drink on week nights, not fifths, I'll drink a half of a fifth or a little more in one sitting by myself though. That's why I got sorta worried. I have all the friends I could ask for and they're great, noone really drinks in this town though, not to mention it's a dry county! haha, I have to smuggle in my alcohol! I've looked for other more 'positive' activities to partake in though without luck. It's so small here all everyone does is go to church (boring to me) and out of town, which I do sometimes but all I've ever ended up doing with these people is riding around for a couple hours before they realize there is nothing to do and we leave, on several occasions.

I knew people that did and said the same and now there fucked up they cant go a day without a drink and they started out like you, they didn't plan on it but its like cigarettes you cant stop and you do it more and more. Im not saying this is gonna be you but everyone that started like you ended up fucked up

I knew people that did and said the same and now there fucked up they cant go a day without a drink and they started out like you, they didn't plan on it but its like cigarettes you cant stop and you do it more and more. Im not saying this is gonna be you but everyone that started like you ended up fucked up

Yeah I've heard of those stories too, and I'm not saying that I have any more will power than anyone else that says that. Thanks for the advice everyone, after this weekend I guess I'm gonna start to cut back some.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

I have been cigarette free for 14 months now. You can do anything in life, you just have to have the willpower.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

I have been cigarette free for 14 months now. You can do anything in life, you just have to have the willpower.

True that. I appreciate the advice from everyone. It was embarassing as shit to post that up! lol, oh well it's done now. Thanks for being cool about it everybody.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

I hear ya but for some people its harder than other its all up to you in the end and how bad you want to stop (willpower) but some people need others advice and thats totally cool

my grandfather died of his kidneys shutting down because he was a drunk... ONLY AT NIGHT though he would not drink during the day.. he drank every night about every 2 days he would polish off a bottle of vodka.. he was a all star athlete and he ran and hurdled in the empire state games untill he died.. he never missed a day to work out and always was a very happy drunk.. But the last few months of his life when he had jaundus (or however you spell it) he said were complete hell and he wished he would die sooner.. he had a stroke because of that shit and to this day the doctors said if he never got on the shit he would have lived to be 110 like his mother.. His wife is now even in a worse perdicament then he is.. she drank just like he did except now her kidneys are fine but her mind is fucked up she has diabetes from it and now demensia from it and has to be in a protected nursing home because she cant be home alone.. and it also fucked up her intestines so she has a colastamie (again idk how to spell it) i used to be like you when i was 14-15 but after i saw what had happened to them.. i QUIT and havent touched the shit since.. my grandma doesnt even remember me and my grandpa died april 28th 2006 7 days after my birthday... Please i beg you quit i dont even want to know about someone else that has fucked up their life because of that shit... you may think your fine on the outside but on the inside your really getting fucked up and nothing can help but you quiting....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

well man not sure what to say except if ya wanna cut back on drinkin just find something else to to in your time. i started drinkin at around 15 and got bad to where id miss work to get drunk. then it got to where a case a day was all i needed to "be happy". well im done with that part of my life and am 30 with 6 kids and payin child support for 6. its all good and i wouldnt change a thing but i can tell ya the fun will wear off fast and necessity will be all it will turn into....imo. just my personal advice cuz ive been there done that ya know. take care though