Sundown Audio

Rockford 5 Channel

randomsuper

no idea how many amps my alt is. where can i find that info?

i googled it for u its 100amps

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

That amp needs a 250 amp fuse- so a 100 amp alternator will not last for long. I'd do a 150 amp alternator minimum with a power 1000. It will draw alot of juice if run @ 1ohm on the sub channel and 2ohm on the front and rear channels.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

That amp needs a 250 amp fuse- so a 100 amp alternator will not last for long. I'd do a 150 amp alternator minimum with a power 1000. It will draw alot of juice if run @ 1ohm on the sub channel and 2ohm on the front and rear channels.

i was goin to buy this one for my daily dont get me wrong i love rf but ..honestly this amp draws to much current i got the same power from two amps and i draw at max less than 100 amps and they were cheaper..if u pay 5 for the amp than another 5 for the proper electrial its a 1000 bucks total..u can get a good four channel and just about any mono blocks will do and u will come in way under 250 amps

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...

So i just looked at the specs..

# 4 ohms: 50W x 4 channels plus 300W x 1 sub channel

# 2 ohms: 100W x 4 channels plus 600W x 1 sub channel

# 1 ohm: 150W x 4 channels plus 800W x 1 sub channel

So can you run the sub channel at 1 ohm and the front and rear and any other combination. Or do they all have to be at the same ohm level.

I am not 100% rear familiar with 5 channel amps...

x2 i was wondering about this

Alright guys to make it simple its pretty much 3 seperate amps on one circuit board or 2 amps on one circuit board and a spereate circuit board for the class BD sub-section.

A 4 channel amp and a mono amp in one chasis.

Are you getting the idea.

Since RF does not like to share the same power supply to power channels 1 and 2 with 3 and 4 in their 4 channel amps .(in the past anyhow).

You can run channel 1 and 2 (1=left,2=right) at any ohm level. you can run 3 and 4 at any ohm level and the sub section can be ran at any ohm level within the specitications of the amp.

It doesn't get any more dumbed down then that.(I don't mean that in a bad way.)

Easiest way to look at it if you don't understand it, just look at it as 3 amps in one chasis.

I also have been wanting one very,very bad and hope to get one while brand new ones are still floating aroung on the net.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I picked one up for Christmas(still haven't posted my build :( ) and it amazing. I'm running a set of T162S components, a pair of 4x6, and a pair of P1 10s and it sounds amazing. I'm doing it all off of my stock 105 amp alt and I'm not having any problems at all. It's birthsheet said 106x4 @ 4ohms and 849 @ 1ohm on sub.

DSC00543.jpg

I picked one up for Christmas(still haven't posted my build :( ) and it amazing. I'm running a set of T162S components, a pair of 4x6, and a pair of P1 10s and it sounds amazing. I'm doing it all off of my stock 105 amp alt and I'm not having any problems at all. It's birthsheet said 106x4 @ 4ohms and 849 @ 1ohm on sub.

DSC00543.jpg

That amp is actually the old power T400.4 and a T500.1. seperate power supplies for both amps, When it was all said and done they were pushing over 800 on the sub ch. A great mod for that amp was replacing the front transformer with a T300.2 transformer, with that setup that amp would push 170 watts @ 4ohm on each front ch. You could never use it at 1 ohm ever again because the power supply would fail but for a simple system that set up was just LOUD. Memories! ! !

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!

A couple of months back I could of hooked you up with some parts but now its just not possible. Rockford will sell the transformer and If I remember correctly you had to change 2 resisters to open up the regulation a bit.

Juan Rodriguez

Chief Technology Officer

D'Amore Engineering

T15KW Support Engineer

System.

KVT512 Kenwood Fold Out Monitor

Epic-160 Audio control Indash epicenter

(1)T1500-1BD with T2000.1 Transformer 1700 watts at 2 ohms

(2) T600-2 with T800-2 Transformers 320/ch at 4 ohms

(2) QSD216 Q series MB Quart 6.5 inch components

(3) P3D212 Rockford P3 12inch Subs

(1) Very Loud Altima Coupe!