before i star let me say i rarely drink. but im under 18 and have a 12 pack of beer in my trunk. it was my friends and he didnt want to keep it in his trunk so he was going to give it away. i decided to keep it. if i get pulled over how much truble can i get in.

Edited by MTX J30
Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

before i star let me say i rarely drink. but im under 18 and have a 12 pack of beer in my trunk. it was my friends and he didnt want to keep it in his trunk so he was going to give it away. i decided to keep it. if i get pulled over how much truble can i get in.

lets clear things up... you are under 28 you say? How far under 28? under 21? guessing thats what you meant...

your under 28? As long as you are over 21 and dont have any of it opened, I think you should be fine. Also depends on what you get stopped for and if the cops decide to search your vehicle. for speeding I dont think they would, but if you were wreckless then theyd search it prolly.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

they can get you for possesion of alcohol.. i dont think its that much trouble if its not in ur system..

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

they can get you for possesion of alcohol.. i dont think its that much trouble if its not in ur system..

thanks...is it like just a ticket. any points? does it go on your record?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

depends on if the cops a dick or not

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

dont be such a stupid ass! if your this worried about the beer get rid of it... if they are coronas go grab me a lime also and then swing by and drop that shit off. B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=