ok, well we have a decent location picked in woodland that we went to last time, no real problems its outa the city and the businesses are closed on weekends, so thats another option, plus it was fun! so im thinkin woodland again if everyone is down, im cool with sac or something but finding a place with no cops is a problem.

dates, march 21 or march 22nd you choose? thats 2 weeks i believe before the king of cali show, lets see how many people we can get, im thinking 9 or 10 o clock meet up time, hang out for a few hours then grab a bite to eat or something...thats what we did last time and it was hella fun!

lets start a roll call and figure out legalistic's late on as it gets closer

1.logan-loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im down.. but i wont have a system nor my car (wrecked it)... so catch me mobbing a beige honda accord with stock system (wooo hooo factory 6 disk changer plus main head unit = 7 disk.. thank you honda for doing something right.. hahaha)...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

if the date wont work then we can make it later, the weekend of the 16th i cant because ill be heading to reno to pick up some moar powa, so thats why i wanted to do it after the date, but we can work around whatever, afterall its gotta be good for everone

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: