Well Im finally going to start my system Build for my del sol. Ive done the exterior now im ready for the interior.

Im going to start By Stripping the interior and laying New carpet down. Along with having my seats redone.

Then im taking the storage boxes Out to Build a fiberlgass sub box that connect to the center console and flows with the arms rest of the car for 2 10s behind My seats.. Here is what i got done so far

Im thinkin 2 10s alpine type r with a 1500 watt amp?

shoot073.jpg

solprogress015-1.jpg

solprogress006-1.jpg

solprogress003-1.jpg

Still got to pull the seats and lay the new carpet down. Havent yet figure dout how the dash and everything comes out.

5bxwl5jpg.png

I worked at Extreme Audio here in Citrus Heights ( was only around for about 6- 8 months) And we had a shop friend with a MR2 with a 15" JL w3 behind each seat, sealed, and it slammed.

That car is pretty similar ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i agree with t-rob..something new its about to look good either way

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i don't know exactly how the trunk is but umm

car blow through? :search:

maybe..

the trunk is pretty big but that would ruin the cool thing of the back window rolling down. Not to mention not very clean.Plus i need my trunk for lacrosse stuff and wat not for skool

5bxwl5jpg.png

I cant see pics (work firewall), but might as well add some sound deadener while you got the carpet out.

Definately a nice unique car to work with!

yes that is what i plan on doing. i did my door panels why they were off to get to my mirrors while i was painting my car

5bxwl5jpg.png

• 2 weeks later...