Inspiron 6000 Randomly Shutting Off

one of the many times ive completly dismanteled my laptop to get the mother board out. i didnt break anything and it all went back together correctly. but for some reason my laptop shuts off on me randomly. the screen will go black and then the fan will kick in loudly and then there will be a funny noise from the speakers and it shuts off then. it did this when i replaced my 2something whatever memory stick with a one gig. i ended up having to take the 1 gig out and put the old stick back in. the 1 gig works fine. its in my sisters laptop for the mean time. it didnt do it after i switched the memory back. and now my wireless isnt working. the wireless modem isnt loose. i took it out after it wouldnt work and reinstalled it and checked both connections. it did this before when i took it apart to fix it. and i took it back to my uncles computer shop(where it was bought) and he said it was loose and then proceaded to tell me i dropped and all this other crazy crap.(the bottom line is hes a dick) and now i cant get the wireless to work. im actualy on the laptop right now. ive got it connected with an ethernet cable. and it hasnt shutoff surprisingly. any help would be greatly apreciated. if you can help me feel free to text me as i wont be on much do to this POS messing up. 262 902 8708. my names leif

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

haha no. if it was then i woulda brought it in. i know all about those factory warrentys. ive used the hell out of them.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

could just be a defective piece of ram.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

the peiece of ram works in my sisters laptop though. so its not making any sence. and now its still doing the hting where it shuts down for no reason with no system or hardware changes. maybe its over heating because the cooling pieces arnt picking up the heat well cause maybe they need some of the white crap that is usualy on them.