Guest KyleCannon

Yeah, it was good until that. There was a lot of things I can nit pick at that episode, but overall it was a good episode. Also, jack let her out of the room? That doesn't EVEN sound like him. Then that Senator had the balls to tell him "What have you done Bauer?" I would've kicked him in the teeth right then and there. Fucken asshole is the reason for it.

Oh and they can easily hack into the White House cameras and manifests so easily, yet FBI and every other agency cant get a visual of what's going on inside? BLAH

Edited by KyleCannon

Yeah i can't stand that guy.. as an actor he's doin a good job being a real dick lol... But janis and the senator mayor guy are just pissing me off.. which maybe will be helpful in the making the next episodes better.. Janis just keeps effing things up and the senator mayor is just a dick and retarded..

But i do agree that doesn't sound like Bauer at all.. even with the simple fact that she confronted him about having a kid.. the 'old' jack wouldnt have let her ass budge

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Guest KyleCannon

Janis is doing her job, but she's snooping around all too well, I mean that phone call basically states between Chloe and Jack that they are trying to get something accomplished and save people but no, she wants to get brownie points from the FBI. And yeah, he would of just tied her down in the chair and broke the screen so she couldn't watch what was happening.

Man, this episode the more I think about it just makes me mad..... just wish I never watched it. Next episode Jack better bash the Senators face in for being a dumb fuck or at least scream at him and kill all the Bad Guys in the room with one clip from a 9MM hahah.

Oh, and if they fried the circuitry to the door, how the hell did the door open back up? LMFAO!

Man, you're making me tear it apart.

Edited by KyleCannon

lol.. yeah i thought about that too (door opening) but I just let it go... and there were less then 10 guys in the room right? Jack prolly had half a clip left plus another full clip.. he prolly coulda killed em all

And while we're at it.....you can't tell me that neither Aaron or the presidents daughter had a cell phone? Yeah, "take this flashlight and send a message with Morse code"

"Oh, and maybe go more than 10 feet from where the gunshots were just fired and the bad guys are surely heading for"

:lol:

only answer i have to that is that they may have jammed the cell phones.. which is why Jooma used a Sat phone...

Yeah, and isn't it amazing how high tech a bunch of 3rd world rebels are? And I never suspected that a bunch of rebels from Sengala would be so skilled at scuba tactics.

And that was a hell of a drill.....looked like about a 2" bit but in like 5 minutes it made a 5 foot wide hole.

:lol:

OK....I could go on and on about this but I will still watch every minute of the rest of the series.. :D I just like to bitch about stuff.

haha yea me 2. its a great show