Second Skin Audio

Good 15" Sub For Under 100$?

I'm just looking for any 15 under 100$ that'd do good in a 2.5cu.ft. box (i'll tune it to 35hz after I get the woofer, so its got a removeable box piece that I can build different small ports into, gotta love swappable ports)

just a few things, im not looking for something that handles major power, im just looking for something that would work for my room setup, since I blew my 05CVR (long story, it was a great sub while it lasted), and blew my Fusion EN15 (not too bad, did good in jasons truck till I decided to swap the old kenwood KAC-829 for a 1200W Sony amp (The one with the circular glass piece thats got the blue lights)

well, now I have a 2x15 truck-box and this 2.5cu.ft. 15" box.

so... anything that you guys think would perform "acceptably"

(and again, I dont care if it is Pyle, pyramid, Lightning Audio (if they actually make a 15" entry line sub anymore.... god I miss storm subs) and well, I just dont want sony!)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

I bought my 15" Q powers in Houston for $65 a piece. Dont know where you are located, but thats a option for you.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

none that i know of thats worth anything. i say spend a extra 50-75 dollars and get something worth having

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Umm go with some power acoustic mofo's. They are a little more than 100.00 but they are decent for the price. Or just shop on craigs lists I have found some pretty cheap stuff on their.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

I'm liking that AQ woofer, think I might go with one of them SDC2.5 15" subs

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

cvr or save a little more and get a lvl 3 or a audioque

x deuce on that one.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".