Jump to content

It Has Finally Happened.


Recommended Posts

Posted

My wife wants a divorce :sorry: Kinda pathetic also she is leaving me for a guy she knows on myspace, and he lives in south carolina. I guess he used to live here before back when she was 13, and back thin she was thin with big DD tits. And the pics that he has seen of her recent on myspace have mostly been pics of her face with her makeup done, so she looks really cute and all. But he doesnt see her beeing over weight or nothing. Dont get me wrong I really love her still and she is beautiful to me nomatter what. She is saposably going to be leaving around the 1st of april to go live with him. So she is taking me to court to fight for full custody, Not going to happen. I have never been a dead beat dad, I have a job, she doesnt really have one, if once a week working even counts as a job :unknw: and I have always taking care of my family and gone out of my way to feed them and buy them whatever they wanted. Im not going to type out everthing here how are marrage has been because it will go on forever, but basically I have been the Husband and wife in the marriage, Working, cooking, cleaning, etc. etc....... While she sat around and was lazy. Pray for me guys. For once today I dont want to cry and I didnt cry while talking to her on the phone.

I guess this is kinda a good thing to happen to me, I am going back to school today to get my diploma. Im 26.

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

shit there are a lot of divorce/break ups lately. sorry to hear hope it all works out. it sucks there are kids involved, sorry but she is a bitch trying to get full custody when the kids have nothing to do with it... id end up beating her brains out. playing with my kids emotions like that..... sorry kids mommy is whore so im gonna take you from your daddy :censored: that!!!!, im 27 with 2 kids and a wife, i dont know what id do if she decided to bail, i love all 3 of them, they are my life. good luck bro.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

if you're the one with the house and job and time you'll get them, especially if she's moving states away

you'll be fine bro, and go to college and find some cute girl who is a culinary major and her favorite water sport is doing the dishes

whenever a door closes a window opens

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

We were together for 6 years. Only thing really was verbal abuse but what do you expect while I was the bitch around the house and you sat around on your ass and never helped out, think Im going to be an angel or something. Yes I love her still with all my heart and alot of people dont know why. I told her I am still here for her if she ever needs to talk. I told her today dont be fucking with me ether, she said if it doesnt work out with this dude she will try to work things out between us. I told her dont make me hold on to a dream and tell me shit just to make me feal better, tell me the truth so I can move on and not hold on to you. and she says she isnt lieing. I told her I hope its not to late when she realizes she still wants me and I havnt moved on yet. Plenty of girls have said recently she is fucking stupid and wish they had a man like me.

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

if you're the one with the house and job and time you'll get them, especially if she's moving states away

you'll be fine bro, and go to college and find some cute girl who is a culinary major and her favorite water sport is doing the dishes

whenever a door closes a window opens

LOL. Thanks bro. I am actually staying with my dad right now. Were trying to get my bills taking care of so I can get my own place.

Team Deadly Hertz

Posted

damn.. sorry to hear.. yeah like vic said, lots of shit like this is going on.. just sucks to see it happens to you.. but once she gone, just let her be on her way.. this is how i see it, it happened once already, what make you think she wont do it again if you two got back together if her new relationship dont work out?

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

she said if it doesnt work out with this dude she will try to work things out between us. I told her dont make me hold on to a dream and tell me shit just to make me feal better, tell me the truth so I can move on and not hold on to you. and she says she isnt lieing. I told her I hope its not to late when she realizes she still wants me and I havnt moved on yet. Plenty of girls have said recently she is fucking stupid and wish they had a man like me.

FUCK THAT...I was in a 6 year relationship and bitch did the same thing...wanted to see if the grass was greener but once she heard I started dating then she would come around....Don't waste your time with that, if she don't want to make it work with you and has to run to another guy to find out then your better off without her.

First and foremost handle your business as a Father (looks like you already do that) but its hard...I know from personall experience. You have to be strong for your kid(s) and TRUST me.... love will come your way again.

Some people just aren't mature enough to know when they have(had) a good thing and that will be their regret later...

It took me 8 months before I even started "Talking" to someone new and another 2 months before we even dated...Just stayed home with the kids and made sure they knew I (we) would get through this. Its been 12+ years now and I am Happily married and my Wife treats my 2 kids like they were her own (Which ain't easy for some people).

Your Young, you have alot of life ahead off you...Keep Your head Up. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Posted

good luck with everything man she wants to act like this go ahead... i just got into a arguement with my girlfriend trying to be a slut and go to dinner with 3 guys in 3 days.. lets just say i have a ticket now.. but good luck hope she relizes she can not to better and comes back before its too late..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Posted

you need to go out and get yourself a nice pair of boots and lace them up on your feet and kick her lazy ass out. son she sat around all this time while you paid the bills, you maintaind the house and kids, she had a free ride and she gonna leave you after all this AND SHES gonna decide when SHE leaves i dont think so homie. you kick her out because in court you think they gonna choose the chick living on the streets i dont think so. do not let her run this shit dog caus youll end up with nuttin. YOU got the job,YOU pay the bills,YOU gettin your education on,AND YOU gettin those kids. :friends: i gots faith in ya homie.

 

Quote
 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8912 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...