mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 FOR THOSE ABOUT TO F*CK, WE SALUTE YOU. dude shes asking for the bone who cares if shes the work skank beat the brakes off that bish then shell brag about how great you were then you can build your reputation of how ur such a back breaker then you can start to grow a small empire of girls tryna rock ur cock then all you need is a guitar and a webcam then you can become a rockstar on youtube then ull get signed on a record deal and make millions youll be the hottest shiz around...but i get 50% caus it was my idea LOLOLOL deal bro Team Deadly Hertz
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 I already let her suck my dick. she told me afterwards when she went home her man wanted head and she said she was tired. She told me I fucked her mouth so hard her jaw was completly soar and couldnt do anything, that was the frst time that had happened to her. Team Deadly Hertz
jcro_61 Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 DO NOT let her back into your kids lives That is horrible advice. No matter what happens between them she is still the kids mother and no kids should be forced not to have their mother/father over bad relationships. 2015 Chevy Sonic CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4Sundown SAE-600D Sundown SD3-10
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 That is horrible advice. No matter what happens between them she is still the kids mother and no kids should be forced not to have their mother/father over bad relationships. I want the mother in my daughter life, I dont care how fucked up she is. I would leave it up to my daughter if she wants to see her or not. I just filed the divorce papers today, and now I have to go down tomorrow to file the temporary custody order. Team Deadly Hertz
BURRITO Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 whatever happens in 18+ stays in 18+! (rule #1) Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
Sable Nave Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 Man, that sucks about the divorce... You will get thru it man Car 1996 Sable LS 8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4 Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001 Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro Stock 130A Alternator My Build Truck 1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT 10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F Truck Build Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman [speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it [capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes [KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me
Forevrbumpn Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 Your situation is really hard man, I know it hurts Your wife is obviously still using, no doubt about that. I used to do crank and coke years ago, a lifetime ago, and I said the same damn lies, ya know? Anyways, I do have a feeling she will be coming right back to you, after she realizes she is not getting her kids legally to move to some other state, and maybe she will realize she has a problem, and want to come back, and work things out with you I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 Your situation is really hard man, I know it hurts Your wife is obviously still using, no doubt about that. I used to do crank and coke years ago, a lifetime ago, and I said the same damn lies, ya know? Anyways, I do have a feeling she will be coming right back to you, after she realizes she is not getting her kids legally to move to some other state, and maybe she will realize she has a problem, and want to come back, and work things out with you I would give her another chance because I do love her with all my heart and would still do anything for her. But I am going to put that away for now and see how she will react. But I do want her to go in for counceling and get help before I consider taking her back. Team Deadly Hertz
mcnaught82 Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 whatever happens in 18+ stays in 18+! (rule #1) Sorry my mistake Team Deadly Hertz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.