Jump to content

Kenwood Dpx503 Remote Turn-on


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just installed the kenwood dpx503, and I'm wondering if it has the ability to Remote Turn-On 2 amps running at the same time? Here's what the setup would look like...

(---->Kicker ZX 350.2------->Two JL Audio Speakers

(

(

( KWDPX503RemoteTurnOn

(

(

(---->HifonicsBXI2008D------>KickerCVR15"-4-Ohms

(I'm also wanting the kenwood to keep both of the amps running continuously.)

*

*"I'm just here for the ride"

Posted

I'm sure if you just splice the remote lead to both amps it would probably work, but to be safest run a 12v relay. I think there's a sticky somewhere around here, look around.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

Alright, that was the answer I was looking for, thanks Performer, I was already thinkning of splicing the lead, but just wanted to make sure it could supply enough. I'll have to try that 12v relay because I couldn't find anything on this model in the search form.

*

*"I'm just here for the ride"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...