cqtama Posted March 5, 2009 Report Posted March 5, 2009 i just bought an 01 blazer yesturday and im already designing my next setup because im tired of the 2 12's just not enough bass. my question is, is 12 cubic ft. enough airspace for 2 btl 18's in a ported box? R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
doug118 Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 fi recommends 5-10 cubes each so 12 cubes is on the smaller side but from what I've read, as long as you have enough power you should be fine, subs up port back of course 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted March 6, 2009 Report Posted March 6, 2009 fi recommends 5-10 cubes each so 12 cubes is on the smaller side but from what I've read, as long as you have enough power you should be fine, subs up port back of course i have my subs at about 4.9 per sub subs up port up in my blazer was the best to me. on the amount of airspace should also depend on the amount of power youre going to be using aswell. you dont want to have a box too big and have the subs unload. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.