Mustang Build Log- NEW VIDEO

Well a little update.

I've been running 15psi on the 'ol junkyard motor all summer long, it put down a little over 400 to the wheels on pump gas through an automatic. It never really had good oil pressure since day one, and it finally started knocking.

So I went ahead and built a new motor for it that went in last night. It's a 383 Windsor, with World products heads, and a custom hyd. roller cam from Bullet cams. I would like to put 700 hp to the wheels on this combo at around 18psi. we'll see how she runs.

IMG_0467.jpg

im going to change my boxers now.... thank you... i have a weakness and hard on for small block fords and fox body mustangs..

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

lookin nice, ever get some dyno numbers on the new motor?

Not yet. I've been running it on 4psi untill I get everything dialed in, and it feels stronger than my last combo that was putting 420 to the wheels. It's pretty much a tire fire at any speed and any gear as soon as you stab it. I'm going to get some slicks on it and see what it will run at only 4psi.

• 1 month later...

Here's a Vid of me racing my brother at 10psi on pump gas. It went 6.80 on the next pass at 105. I would say if I can get it to hook it has easy 6.50's in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSOQcV5-JYc

Archived