Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am trying to find the plasitc A/c Vent piece for my Acura Integra LS 1999 1.8 Liter, hatchback. I have looked at so many online stores for hondas and Acuras and i cant find it anywhere. It is the actual piece that you adjust which way the air blows and if you want it to blow through it or not. I cracked mine when i took it out, it was brittle...lol

Baylor University

Accounting

Posted

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

Post a pic of the cracked part so i can be sure ur not talkin bout the trim section of that switch assembly.

If you really mean the selecter part it's just the button/tab you push on and i dunno how you managed to crack that part.

If you can post a pic I can find you that part.

Gen 3 Integra FTW.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 384 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...