Sonic Electronix

have you looked on your citys craigslist? sometimes they have decent stuff....... *i know im putting that out there... its a stretch* but you never know... and yeah toss some more cash in it, 600 could get you a decent setup, what did you have befor? if you dont mind me asking *i dont know if you posted it or not

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

have you looked on your citys craigslist? sometimes they have decent stuff....... *i know im putting that out there... its a stretch* but you never know... and yeah toss some more cash in it, 600 could get you a decent setup, what did you have befor? if you dont mind me asking *i dont know if you posted it or not

yah it's one of my 2 threads on here lol, i mean i didn't say that it included a cd player, installation and cd harnes kit plus wiring but STILL lol, read it, i feel retarded.

save you money and come back when you are ready. You wont get anything you will be happy with for 400.

Would you rather get junk for 400, or great stuff that will last for years for 1,000?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

yeah, keep what you have, write out a list of upgrades you need, research the prices... then save up that will probably be the best thing in this case

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thing is i payed $612 for shit, im selling my subs and amp close to 400 if not that much, so im kinda trading i guess you could say.

I dont meen to slam all the shop owners on here but when you paid 650 for "shit" equipment you where paying for the labor and installation not the products. If you piece your won stuff together and shop around you could have had a bomb ass system.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

I dont meen to slam all the shop owners on here but when you paid 650 for "shit" equipment you where paying for the labor and installation not the products. If you piece your won stuff together and shop around you could have had a bomb ass system.

yah so if you see my pm, dont reply, im retarded, and to your post, i know.

EDIT: my shop took damn near 3 hours to install the stuff :/

Edited by Bali

Exactly, some of that 600 is for equipment sure, but a lot goes towards the install.

If you don't want to do the work yourself, be prepared to dish out big bucks to have someone else do it. Of course you could have gotten better stuff for that price, but you live you learn..

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

depends on the car stayfly... if you have a decent alt.. you wont need that, big 3 helps out alot... 0 awg wire would be best... a batt in the back and upgrade the front batt... *in my opinion anyways

Team DC Audio