So I Dropped My Mom Off At The Heart Walk..

So i dropped my mom off at a heart walk near utica new york.. and when i pull away to the gate the guard tells me to turn around someone wants to see me and my car... at this point i was playing kiss me through the phone by soulja boy. so i turn the car around to see this HUGE HUGE HUGE black dude telling me to stop so i say ok and he says unlock your doors so at this point im thinking wtf NO and he says do it and my girlfriend says TIM JUST DO IT TRUST ME... im thinking um ok.... so my girlfriend was in the back seat because my mom was in the front... so i unlocked them and am playing with my phone when my door opens... at this point im ready to stab someone then i look up and i see its none other then soulja boy himself.. i was like wtf so im sitting there talkin with him and he wants to play a song through the stereo to see how it hits (some new song of his called bang bang pow) and he was chill and loved the bass his chick was hot as fuck to... he almost bailed when i played in the air tonight lol.. i got a few pics of him with my girls phone because mine is acting up... and i got a tshirt signed (a free souljaboy one) and i even got him to take a picture right next to me tdh sticker on the back... i gotta steal her phone as right now im still in utica on my broadband card... i love it i really didnt feel like going up there either.. but hey he donated clost to a mill to the walk for my moms company and the lady she is sponsoring.... overall good day but now im going to go walk with my mom and hope i meet eminem lol. ill upload pics as soon as i get my girls phone.. and figure out how to upload pics...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

id rather meet a hanna montanna sp ... lol jp playin thats cool. he had the guard stop you.your shit must of been bangin. what did he say?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

damn thats legit bro. Now you gotta take the pic somewhere professional and have it blown up as big as it can and maintain good quality then hang em with TDH rides at comps to rep..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

thats whats up bruh, meeting someone famous is always legit.

He actually stopped in my tiny ass town one time cuz he had to go to the bathroom or something...a bunch of my friends saw him but i missed it .....

ah well...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

just got back andi must say it was AMAZING soulja boy was the announcer and seriously to see what the people from the community did really made me appreciate being a us citizen. every single house along the walk (4 miles up and down hill) had oranges coffee hot chocolate everything you could imagine. little kids where making lemon aid and orangejuice and koolaid even had partnered up with gatoraid to provide a new drink that will be sweet but extreamly healthy and gives you the most amount of energy i have ever experianced. it was truely amazing. the end of the walk they had food beer submarine sandwiches ( i would say subs but people would ask if they had fi dc ect lol) but i must say i will be doing this every year from now on... my moms team raised 923 thousand (900 thousand because of souljaboy and a local radio station) (timbar packaging and display was the team) ten thousand people strong at this event every way i looked was people... i got to park in a restricted area (i payed 20 bucks so my car was guarded) and i met a few new guys with stereos that are going to join the site. :) but now the tough part how to get the images off this stupid ass trac phone with no type of usb slot or anything...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>