Sundown Audio

Memphis Mojo 4kw

Cuseikan

Just wondering how the memphis mojo 4kw will do with a 300amp alt, a nsb90 under the hood, and a nsb 125 in the back next to it. How does this sound for daily? it's going to be powering 2 18"XL's in a crx, at 1ohm. Mainly for daily, on the freeway so my alt will be spinning at 2krpms. I would like to keep the weight down. I can add one more nsb125, but if the electrical I stated is good enough to keep it at 12volts at 3/4 volume then I would rather stay away from the added weight.

Just wondering how the memphis mojo 4kw will do with a 300amp alt, a nsb90 under the hood, and a nsb 125 in the back next to it. How does this sound for daily? it's going to be powering 2 18"XL's in a crx, at 1ohm. Mainly for daily, on the freeway so my alt will be spinning at 2krpms. I would like to keep the weight down. I can add one more nsb125 but if the electrical I stated is good enough to keep it at 12volts at 3/4 volume, then I would rather stay away from the added weight.

Unfortunately, they need more storage before that alt will be effective. It'll take it, but you should have more storage.

I run two of them on 6 Kinetik HC2400s and 300A alt. Idles well.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Unfortunately, they need more storage before that alt will be effective. It'll take it, but you should have more storage.

I run two of them on 6 Kinetik HC2400s and 300A alt. Idles well.

So would the one more nsb 125 put me in the green zone storage wise? I don't think i'll be running the amp full tilt very much. Thanks for the input.

So would the one more nsb 125 put me in the green zone storage wise? I don't think i'll be running the amp full tilt very much. Thanks for the input.

I'm not sure what that battery is rated, but as long as you're not trying to go nuts with it, you should be ok. I'd suggest monitoring your voltage constantly until you're sure you can run it properly. Every application is different and you might have no problems, but you might have lots like I did my first time running them. As long as everything is in the green for power: Big 3, multiple 1/0 runs, efficient wiring, etc... you should be ok.

Good luck man!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I'm not sure what that battery is rated, but as long as you're not trying to go nuts with it, you should be ok. I'd suggest monitoring your voltage constantly until you're sure you can run it properly. Every application is different and you might have no problems, but you might have lots like I did my first time running them. As long as everything is in the green for power: Big 3, multiple 1/0 runs, efficient wiring, etc... you should be ok.

Good luck man!

Thanks for the luck, The nsb125 is supposed to be a pretty stout battery. I'm going to have 3 runs of + and 3 - in 1/0 and 1 run of 2/0 for the +&- from the front to the back so a total of 4 runs of + and 4 of -. Big 3 is done in 2/0, 2 2/0 runs from alt to batt+,1 2/0 run for batt- as of right now, and I haven't had a chance to up grade the chassis ground yet. But they all will be done with 2runs of 2/0 welding wire.

Archived