looks like marlboro smooths

(im not a smoker just a fag)

jk

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

haha have the guy who gets them around 3 a pack buy some and sell them to you for 4 a pack. you both will gain from it. becasue with shipping it will be below 8

hmmmmmmmm good idea but then ill have to wait like a week for a pack of smokes

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

im jk it was just to funny to pass up

and a pack of smokes up here in canada is 10-13$

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

yep, cost around $10 a pack here in New York City. Not a smoker but I work at a grocery store, they went up again this week actually.

damn thats crazy man

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

So those are about the equivalent of a smooth you're saying?

I've heard they are awesome. Damn shame we cant have them here. Probably because someone would say that they are targeting youth and that it should be the cigarette company's duty to keep smokes away from kids. :aggressive: People who think they know how to better the world by making it all perfect and peaceful piss me off...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

camel crush ^^..they are pretty good.. a lot stronger than marlboro smooth.. and regular marlboro menthol

and yea..am qutting smokin..they just went up to about 6.25 here in houston..sucks ballz..so am done smokin..

Jesus hell!

I think I was just down in houston not too long ago and bought a pack and I don't remember them being that much.

Might just be the crush's though, I used to like them and remember buying a pack at a gas station and the bastards charged me like $6.

I like walgreens, I can usually get camel menthol double packs for less than $5.

Crush's just seemed like a gimmick smoke to me. I like to know I'm getting the full on chemically soaked menthol nastiness on my lungs rather than just running the smoke through a lifesaver.

Why cant we just have good variates like other countries... :(

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Crush's just seemed like a gimmick smoke to me. I like to know I'm getting the full on chemically soaked menthol nastiness on my lungs rather than just running the smoke through a lifesaver.

:lol:

i like the smooths better myself but the GF gets the camel crush cuz she doesnt always want menthol

Jeff Langfald

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

Archived