Saw that the japanese have these.

Posted Image

Bastards got all the good stuff...

Then in other places they have these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any of you guys know of good mint cigarettes we have here in the states? Over the last couple years I've been through alot of menthols and love 'em all, but I keep feeling like there's something out there that's better. Currently I'm on camel menthols and they're nice, but I'd kill to get a pack of those mint's. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

never mind lol i said camel menthols or w.e http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

edit: u should try ordering some? try google. i order my parents cigarettes every 3 months.. i will have to find the site again i just got a new computer and i lost the link buts cigs are hella cheap i only fux with al green no cigs

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

looks like marlboro smooths

(im not a smoker but have a lot of friends who do)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

never mind lol i said camel menthols or w.e http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

edit: u should try ordering some? try google. i order my parents cigarettes every 3 months.. i will have to find the site again i just got a new computer and i lost the link buts cigs are hella cheap i only fux with al green no cigs

yea bro find that shit so i can get mine cheaper that would be nice since out here cigs are around $8 a pack now :aggressive::angry: :censored:

I AM GAY. MY FATHERS COCK IS IN MY ASS RIGHT NOW!

"I talk shit from the safety of my house"

those are the foreign equivelent to marlboro smooths, except the crisp mint, its supposed to be another smooth but they never released it in america, i had a friend whose dad worked at the marlboro plant and he brought home a pack of menthols that were supposed to go to russia, and apparently america gets the shitty tasting menthols, them cigs were the bomb

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

$8!!!! In Ohio???

We are below the $3 mark. I am done with the stuff, so it doesn't matter- but I remember when I said if they got more than $3 a pack I would quit!!! ...well- I guess I forgot what the word addiction meant. Finally kicked the stuff.

I do enjoy a clove every now and then tho-

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

$8!!!! In Ohio???

We are below the $3 mark. I am done with the stuff, so it doesn't matter- but I remember when I said if they got more than $3 a pack I would quit!!! ...well- I guess I forgot what the word addiction meant. Finally kicked the stuff.

I do enjoy a clove every now and then tho-

yea were around 8$ a pack here in Ohio man your lucky your below the $3 mark shit beofer we were around $6 a pack

haha have the guy who gets them around 3 a pack buy some and sell them to you for 4 a pack. you both will gain from it. becasue with shipping it will be below 8

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

4.25 a pack in cali.

hard to believe they are 8 bucks a pack in the states.

i no trust me i was shocked as well in new york i heard dont no if its true but i heard $10 a pack

Archived