2 Sony Xplod 12s Shaking A Desk Apart (new Video!)

I'm amazed people aren't saying that this is the best Xplod video ever, I'm actually getting really loud with some xplods!

Who'd think I could get that much power out of some xplods at 50W-RMS x 2?

Because Oki was a shitload louder with his Xplods, and they were actually in a car...

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

i didnt see anything loud, the stuff was movingbecause the speakers were right under the desk.

x2...not dissin man, and im not knockin cuz theyre xplodes either....

and shit in a house moves around a lot easier than a car because its not held together with a bunch of screw n clips like everything in a car....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

bah, it was still loud as a mofo.

not bad for low power.

and it was a crappy old webcam. Computer speaker setup ftw.

Already got rid of em and are working with a former employee of EV on building speakers (looking for motor assembly's, so if you got names I'd like to hear em)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

also, I suppose it was because the subs were under the desk that my shelf slid out and broke mounts, right? Cause my shelf is gone from above the computer, day I sold em too.

They arent bad subs, they're just misused.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

also, I suppose it was because the subs were under the desk that my shelf slid out and broke mounts, right? Cause my shelf is gone from above the computer, day I sold em too.

They arent bad subs, they're just misused.

They aren't bad subs there's just 5000 types of other subs that are louder.