Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Learning Bandpass


Basshead08

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anybody have any links to some good sites for building 4th order bandpass? It will probably be quite a while before I can afford to do my next system but I plan on doing a 4th order blowthrough in my next truck and would like to know more about these boxes.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2245 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...