4 High School friends meet at their High School Reunion. The fourth highschool guy goes to bathroom and the others start to talk about their sons...

Guy #1: You know my son? I'm so proud of him 'cause he was so successful. He became so rich that he gave one of his best friends a 5-million dollar Mansion for free!

Guy #2: Really? My son's gotten lots of money too. He's become so rich from acting... he gave his closest friend 2 free Hummer H3's.

Highschool Dude 3: My son is just plain lucky! He won the 10-million-dollar Lotto and he bought his friend a private yatch and plane.

>>The fourth Highschool guy comes back from the bathroom and overhears them bragging about their sons. So he began to tell them about his son....

Guy#4: Yeah, well, my son hasn't been as rich like your sons have. He's gay and works at a gay stripping bar for a living.

Guy #1: What a shame.

Guy #4: No, not really. He lives in a 5-million dollar mansion, owns his own jet and yatch, and owns 2 Hummer H3's... they were all gladly given to him by 3 of his Ex-boyfriends!

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him.

The son sees his mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"

The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."

"You're wasting your time, " said the boy.

"Why is that?" asked his mom, puzzled.

"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Little Johnny watched his Daddy's car pass by the school playground and go into the woods. Curious, Johnny followed the car and saw Daddy and Aunt Jane in a passionate embrace. Little Johnny found this so exciting that he could not contain himself, he ran home and started to tell his mother.

"Mommy I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane . . . ."

At this point Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny this is such an interesting story suppose you save the rest of it for supper time.I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight".

At the dinner table Mommy asked little Johnny to tell his story. Johnny started his story, "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went back to look and he was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt. Then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane and Daddy started doing the same thing that Mommy and Uncle Bill used to do when Daddy was in the Army".

Moral: Sometimes you need to listen to the whole story before you interrupt.

haha keep em commin!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

4 women walk in a therpasts' office and the doctor looks at the first women and says "you're in love with money! b/c you named your child penny" looks at the second women and says "you're in love with alcohol! b/c you named your child brandi" and the third women is says too her " I see you're in love with sweets! b/c you named your child Candy" the 4th women grabs her child and says "come on dick lets go"

i think this is all for now, yall have got to have a joke or two

Archived