The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

i got me some buddies at jacks and audio video in town

Yeah they are good guys up there. One of the guys there is a regular on fullsizechevy I always ask him if I need some opinions. :) Alot of times though I never really get to go chit chat with them, however I'm at O'reilly's next door atleast twice a week, LOL.

Man seems like you're pushing out alot of work doing this all and keeping with your school work.

I hope like hell when I register for classes this time around I don't overkill on myself with too much work. :wacko:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

well heres a update or lets say a setback, im in search for a painter this is what is holding me back one guy quoted me at 800 - 1000 , max ill pay is 600, but i did get all my money back from the bank so i have plenty to finish now so i guess im stuck

anybody in h town wanna do anything to help me or the surrounding central texas area,AUSTIN?

hey bro just a suggestion, also so you can save money,

have you thought about just using a red vinyl and a grey/black vinyl to wrap the box?

basically you just have to make a v shape wood piece from maybe 1/4 inch mdf and wrap that in red vinyl so you can have the same effect.

and maybe put a another thin piece after the "V" wrapped in white vinyl.

i want paint cause it just flows better thoughout the car,

i need my box painted and 4 speaker pods

i want paint cause it just flows better thoughout the car,

i need my box painted and 4 speaker pods

I know I've mentioned this before but are you 100% sure spray cans are not an option for you? Do you have any pics of the things you want done as they are now?

I say this because you can save ALOT of money and get superb results.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i would use spray cans on the pods but the box i want to be done in a shop, i know its weird i just like the way it turns out

Archived