The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

well i have captin chairs and i was considering building a console to put between them also it would hold my 2 Midrange and tweets amps and the inverter for the comp what do yall think, most likely it will be painted straight black to match the front console

Posted Image

well m going to do it cause i dont like how my amps and sitting now and the wiring is all over the place so here it goes console build and wire clean up will sater in the next few days

im really liking the computer in the console, one thing that may help you out is a lithium battery from a laptop, that way u can put that computer in sleep mode and it should save boot time when u turn your car on. also i've really been looking into focals, how do yours sound with 2 different styles in your truck?

im really liking the computer in the console, one thing that may help you out is a lithium battery from a laptop, that way u can put that computer in sleep mode and it should save boot time when u turn your car on. also i've really been looking into focals, how do yours sound with 2 different styles in your truck?

well the k2 series is amazing i love them i have no distortion yet, and im very surprised with the output of the polyglass coaxs

takes me like 10 secs to boot but i have looked into that

updates on the console plz

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

hmm so i got my lazy ass up and started some work before it got too hot

heres some pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

had some wires in the way thats why its not sitting level but yall get the idea

Posted Image

nice job. i have loved the look or your truck since the first time i saw it. the paint is really nice. BTW welcome to the team!!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived