The Tahoe - Build Log **new Pics 6-24-09**page 12

I'm not sure what I think about a matching paint on the box if that "V" is too drastic in comparison to the rear of the tahoe. It would be hard to match the angle with the way the subs are, but what about on the top of the box?

not understanding what u mean on the top of the box???????

i think the v shouldnt follow the shape of the subs but cut through them

make it more shallow so it mirrors the trucks paint more. i like the idea

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i think the v shouldnt follow the shape of the subs but cut through them

make it more shallow so it mirrors the trucks paint more. i like the idea

Exactly, that's what I was saying, without cutting into the sub cutout's it's going to be hard to match the "V".

I was saying though, is that the top of the box or the rear of it? If your top was blank you could do the "V" there.

Ask your painter for their opinions as well, those guys that do stuff like that everyday see alot of creative stuff and might just come on with a great idea.

Personally I think it would be kickass if you painted it with spray cans like I do. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Exactly, that's what I was saying, without cutting into the sub cutout's it's going to be hard to match the "V".

I was saying though, is that the top of the box or the rear of it? If your top was blank you could do the "V" there.

Ask your painter for their opinions as well, those guys that do stuff like that everyday see alot of creative stuff and might just come on with a great idea.

Personally I think it would be kickass if you painted it with spray cans like I do. ;)

spray cans come on man i can go cheap right there lol

spray cans come on man i can go cheap right there lol

Don't knock spray cans yet man, You still haven't seen the work I've done. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

update, well i got to study hard today and tomorrow (cal test tomorrow night), but i might be talking with the painter this friday,

i got my tax return and should be plenty to cover for the paintjob and some new rca's(anybody know of some not to high in price??????)

box needs 2 support peices and fine tune the sub holes but its done and ready to go

update, well i got to study hard today and tomorrow (cal test tomorrow night), but i might be talking with the painter this friday,

i got my tax return and should be plenty to cover for the paintjob and some new rca's(anybody know of some not to high in price??????)

box needs 2 support peices and fine tune the sub holes but its done and ready to go

I want to say I heard good stuff about the knu-concepts RCAs.

I also want to say I heard decent word on some of the ones jacks had, but if I remember last time I was up there they were pretty pricey.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived