Second Skin Audio

Best 12" Subwoofer For Me

ok i had a 12 inch btl on about 1700 rms and it slammed. id say go with Fi. however the dcs are a great choice also

Quick question would you think it would be better to get two 12" ssds more cone area???? :hairtrick:

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

in that case yea probably. however if i remember right the d1 is actually .7 ohms and the d2 is 1.4 so just make sure you can wire it up stright to see an impedeance that the amp can handle.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

in that case yea probably. however if i remember right the d1 is actually .7 ohms and the d2 is 1.4 so just make sure you can wire it up stright to see an impedeance that the amp can handle.

Hmm i have no idea i just thought there where .5ohm, 1,2,4,8, and so on. Any help????/

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

You could run a level four with five coils fine, it wouldn't phase it. A level 4 with no coil upgrade would probably take it too IMO, those subs can take a beating like no other.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

id get dual 2's and id get DC lvl4 xl that sub bangs like no other and hits the lows pretty nice

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Does anyone know with a 12" btl if it will be safe to run the saz1500 at .5 ohm? Has it been done? and also does it damage sub or amp? what should i get dual 1 or dual 2 vc?

no real reason to run that amp at .5 ohms.Jacob did a test and said you just gain like 500 more watts.would be good for burping but not daily and at .5 ohms can damage any amp the sundown can take it but you end up losing effecency. and get a D 2 VC so you can run it at like around 1 ohm you can also do that with the 1 ohm also

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.